Sunday, April 6, 2008

NS ministry

Finally the day is here... The day where i officially went to the tertiary service in the NS cg haha. Lol was feeling weird that Saturday after noon i have nothing on!!! Sadly the first day of svc i'm actually late for it =X Anw the tertiary service is really an eye opener, alot of things is quite different from youth ministry. Its abit of culture shock to be honest. Oh well but God is the same no matter what. Haha i need sometime to adapt myself though.

The NS ministry is very fun i would say. Have that feeling after going for the NS vision night and my first cg of NS. Haha seeing how the brothers crap with each other and having fun together really shows out the atmosphere in NS ministry. Yea although still have alot of ppl i do not know yet, yup it takes time but i'll do my best to bond with them!

After going through the vision night and cg, i really feel convicted about serving God even in NS. Knowing that it is going to advance the kingdom of God really pushes me to go do it. To spread the Love of God to my camp and be a salt and light! To become a strong man of God! Yea i am going to miss my 2 years in NS le, i dun wanna miss my 2 years of spiritual life also!


Yea hopefully this conviction is not just a feeling, i pray that it can last me throughout my days in NS. I pray that i really can anchor my life on the word of God deeply..

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Colossians 3:23-24

"Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ." Philipians 1:12-13


No comments: