Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Going NS

Today is the last day of civilian life im having now. Haha to be honest i feel quite scared and quite excited at the moment. I guess its normal to have this kind of reaction ba, alot of others felt that way too.

I really thank God for opportunities to hang out with my friends before going in during the past 1 week or so =) Its really been enjoying to see them! Haha and have alot of fun too!!

Heard alot of stories and experiences about NS life these few days. Well to be honest its hard to judge whether or not i will enjoy it unless i experience it myself =/ Haha but one thing for sure though is that it will either make or break my faith. Will I compromise the word of God for the sake of something else? Am i able to stand firm in a worldly environment? Haha of course at the end of the day i hope i can pass this test.

Well its gonna be my last post before army life kicks in. Yup cya all again in 2.5 weeks then! =) Gosh by that time i be BALD!! LOL!

Counting down now...

No comments: