Sunday, March 16, 2008

Results

Whao i must really thank God for my results man. I got A,C,D for h2 and E,C for h1. Its not really well done but i happy to get at least an A. Haha especially since the A for economics is really God bless. I had mental block that time during the essay writing!!

Alrights now its really the hard part, choosing a course for university! I really need a clear direction from God to help me choose a correct course. There is JUST SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!! Yea i wonder should i put those courses i interested first or those courses that I can go to. Gosh i need to rethink abt this..

In a lighter tone, YAY ZHAO PENG AND ZHEN ZHI CAME TO SERVICE TODAY!!!!!!! Its been quite some time since we last seen them lei. Yup even there is no converts today, but the fellowship and prayer meeting is GREAT. Alrights both of them comin for easter service!! =D

No comments: