Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Day


Alright i just wanna say that Easter service was quite disappointing in a sense. I mean tat the conversion rate is quite disappointing, the service is awesome though!! It really touched my heart and make me teared!!

Today only we have Chuan Ren and Pin Li visiting us for svc. Lol i we nt thru a rollercoaster ride experience yesterday. At the start i was over in cloud nine tat 2 contacts are coming from my side!!! Gosh little did i know that around 11 plus, they suddenly tell me they cannot come due to something on!!! Wah, at that point of time really dampers my mood sia. Really feels like shouting to God" Urgh why is this happening????" I really feels like dropping off from the highest point. Lol i been sacrificing quite alot for this. Try my best not to work this week, mass sending msg and call using my phone to talk to contacts (now my handphone bill exploding le =X). Yea but i guess its all God's timing la..

Alrights fast forward to the service. Its really good i find, the teachings and the special stuffs added to it. Wat is not good is tat im feeling quite tired la. Trying my best to keep myself awake also. I manage to speak to Chuan Ren and regarding his commitment in his own church also. He seems committed to his church though, but they are some parts still nt sure about it yet. Haha he is also attracted to the caregroup too!

I thank God for Yihui man, even though shes feeling down and discouraged also, but she still persevere on! I thank God for her as she try her best to encourage us!! Also thank God for Jon Tay, wahh his words are really inspiring la!! "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going"

Yes!!!!!! This holy discontentment is there and all of us want to see NYSR fulfilled cg08!! Watever sadness and disappointment we may have, lets settle it with God and move on!! I still got 1 more week left, i will do my best to help fulfill cg08!!

1 verse which i find really encouraging:
" Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."


No comments: