Monday, March 31, 2008

Final Weeks


The photos they have made for us!



the Ny CG!!
Mahjiong session at khakit bukit

At the jap restaurant

This whole week has been a bittersweet feeling to me. Finally the day has come, for me to transferred to the NS ministry.

Didn't thought of it that much, but now it just came like a sudden wind. Up till now i still cannot believe that im here, ending my youth ministry period le.

JC ministry is has been quite memorable to me. Its the place where i make a commitment to serve God. From NEE2 to the NYSR now, its been a 1 year plus journey. A journey where lives are shared and new bonds are made.

I certainly miss you all my dear cg mates! Yihui, Kat, Yanyu, Sikuan, Mich, Zhao Peng, Zhen Zhi, Grace, Faith, Huiqi, Qinning, Peu, Tim, Jiajia, Ona, Amanda. Yup i will miss you guys loads!

The last svc in youth is indeed very touching. Especially the part where Shirley offers to pray for the transfers. I was like gosh this is the end of my stay in youth ministry le. I was feeling at a lost to be honest, like "is this it? thats how its gonna end?" Seeing my cg mates placin thier hands on me to pray for me, whao at the moment memories of times spendin with them just flashed thru my mind. Its really very touching indeed.

Really thanks for the farewell yesterday! Haha the japanese restaurant is very expensive. Thank God for u all for treating us to a meal. It meant alot to us really, seeing the heart of u guys. Its a fun time playing reversi, old maids, snap jack, tai di also =D Thanks for the cards, poems and the wall photos too! I am sincerely touch by the efforts u all have made.

The chat with my shepherd is really nice too. Of NS ministry and also my future. To be honest im quite scared of wat to expect from there. Would i influence people or would i get influenced? God i need reassurances that u be with me no matter what happens. But still thank God for my shepherd man! If not for ur effort to grow me, there won't be a Shem now. Yups

After dinner at the japanese restaurant, we went to swensen to savor on the deliciously earthquakes. HAha thanks Kat for the leaving gifts u have for us! Have a wonderful time of fellowshipping also. Seeing that Sikuan is enjoying himself with the rest of the cg members, my heart feels at rest also. Sheep its really nice to have know you, u are a really a blessing to me, in a way or another.

The stayover at Khakit Bukit is enjoyable also. Have a times of sharing and talking. Its really nice to have a heart to heart sharing between cg mates. Whao i will miss all of u man!!

Also i miss the unit JCNEA also too the people there whom i have help me directly or indirectly. jon tay, debbie, gavin, poh choon, jon quek , liting, SIA, zhi wei, hsiaoen, limin and xingyi.

Yea dunno how to end off but still wanna wish u all all the best in the respectives schools! Jiayou in completing cg08!!

Hmmm this coming week gonna spend time with my new cg members le. Hope be able to apply the things what Shirley and Raph have shared. Nitez

No comments: