Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thank God

Whao suddenly feel like bloggin abt the past few days experiences that have happen to me hahas

Saturday was a amazing day! Not only did God answered the prayer of AJ, we also have amazing race!! Haha abit disappointing that Si Kuan unable to join us but nvm, at least he CAME FOR SVC =) Hmmm he seems pretty sincere abt learning more, haha hope i am able to impart to him everything i know. haha OH and SR we have a new convert, Vanessa, Hallejuha!! hope she can join us for cg tml!

Anws fast forward to amazing race whao its pretty fun. Even though its tirin but its worth it!! HAha in the end we won!!( lol although we sort of cheated since we took bus =P) Haha anw wat matters is tat we are able to bond well with the visitors and new converts!! Amen! Thank God for the game masters and the ppl for making this a success!! JCNEA will grow even BIGGER!!

Hmmm sunday was a pretty tiring day. Whoa i have half a mind to reject the job Limin offered lol, super lazy la when i wake up. Urgh anw i am short of money also, bo bian have to take liao. If nt my parents will be unhappy also if i only work for like 1 time this week?? Hmm thank you Jesus for providing me with courage and skills. Thanks for blessin me really. Workin in M hotel is nt as bad i tot it will be haha. I feel quite comfortable la working there! Even though theres no friends working with me. (Linus last min nt coming) . The best is tat i got my pay on that day itself! Haha at least $36 enable me to survive for a few days. I really thank God la, for providin me with this job when i needed money the most. Hopefully my salary can come soon, need to wait until mid Feb sianz.

No comments: