Sunday, January 27, 2008

Shepherds

Haha whao today is really a blessed day i find. WE got visitor today!! Lol lately the whole cg is mass inviting ppl down for service. In the end we got no one to come down. Even my contact i have work ever since from december tells me he is not interested )= sad. Well anyways really Thank God for giving us this visitor, Ryan, a Christian la but thinking of coming to NYJC. Haha well either way me and YiHui work on him throughout the service. Hmmm dunno much about his spiritual life though, but he seems quite open and friendly with us. Haha hope he joined us next time!

Whao next we went for the Shepherds Meet to attend the lessons. I seriously learn alot over there la! The teachings is applicable to me since i am a soon-to-be shepherd.(currently im still a follow- upper, dun wanna speculate now also) Hmmm well it certainly hits me, that i shld really place my sheep above anything else!! This is something i really got to commit God, an area i need help in.

On the way home, Jon Tay spoke to me and Timothy regarding shepherding. I agree with him also la, indeed shepherding is important as it is a main source of spiritual input into ones life also. Haha he also shared to us alot of things. Am really inspired by his sharings la. Well anyway after i learn all these, its time to put it into ACTION. I will give my best to be a RIGHTEOUS SHEPHERD. God i dun have the skills, all i have is the heart to want to serve the people, to care for them. Help me to understand this burden for Your people Lord. Break my heart for what breaks Yours! Here I am use me!!! =D

No comments: