Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Decisions and Priority

kop this from Shawn's blog, which speaks to me alot

"Your statutes are my heritage forever
My heart is set on keeping Your decrees
Please still my anxious urge toward rebellion
Let love keep my will upon its knees"

For those who dont know, I have join student council as my cca this year. It is quite tough at the moment because I have alot of things to settle, partly because my team is organising a bazaar at the end of the month. I do face alot of struggles about making the right decision and prioritize my work, study, ministry and src. Still struggling, but I hope thru this experience, I can learn and grow from there...

with my eyes i can only see that far
with my heart, it is very deceitful
keep me in check, of my attitudes and motives
Because there is no point hiding from You
You graciously lead the humble to goodness
And I would gladly bow down to cast away my pride

No comments: