Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NS brothers gathering

Past few days has been pretty relax for me, because I am currently unemployed =P However it is becox im tat free therefore i have the time to spend with some of the NS brothers today at minds cafe. Jon Lwee, Jie Xun, Bruce,Linus,Andy and Eugence GOH(finally came back frm europe). It feels nostalgia to see them all again, especially jie xun and bruce since I haven talk to them much ever since I transferred over to the uni side =x

Through out, I really enjoy spending time with them-although the game we played are not tat fun at times =.=", its the ppl tat make it more fun. The attributes games we played especially, the objectives is pretty lame, because we just have to snatch the right card then we earn points. If not for using others as the topic, we wouldn't have tat much fun self entertaining ourselves =p haha but i really have fun playing shadow hunters though, a rpg board games. Especially the second game, where i acidentaly killed of Andy, my teammate, LOL in the end it became 3 against me alone, cui.

In the end, its really this fellowship that makes today enjoyable. To see one another doing well, walking right with God =) In the next few months, we be stepping on different journey, we might not have the chance to see each other for weeks. But I strongly believe that we will see each other again at the end of this race, together.

No comments: