Sunday, June 14, 2009

Night Cycling

Thank goodness i am able to complete the nite cycling ytd!! The fact tat I have only learnt how to cycle last week makes this more amazing lol. The cycling route itself is ok, but alot of upslopes and downslopes. The feeling of wind gushing down on ur body is really enjoyable haha! I really wanna thx darryl and yong sheng and gavin for accompanying me behind, cox i not used to travelling at super high speed. Most of the time I will be lagging behind while the 3 of them pushes me onwards.

We cycled from around 1am till 730am. Tengah airbase to home team academy, to Gombak airbase, to Nee Soon camp, to Paya Lebar Airbase and finally to East Coast park to return our bikes. At each camp, we pray for it and the cg, praying tat God will work thru them greatly in thier respective camps.

By the time we reach the ending point, i was so tired tat i dun really feel like going home, but just sleep at east coast park LOL. My whole legs feel like jelly, cant even walk straight la! HAha but it is really a experience i will never forget! I will post more photos after i get them =)


And happy belated birthday timothy! Hope u like the present i gave u! haha

No comments: