Thursday, March 26, 2009

Break!!

Wahahaha this week is gonna be more block leaves!!! Finally after so long!!! The past 2 mths has been quite hectic though in camp. Alot of happenings also good and bad, but alright God really brought me thru =)

Now for my block leaves, i seriously dun have any plans though... Haha if theres no plans guess i just stay at home, suft net watch anime lol. Just addicted to reading Bleach manga, after reading one chapter, I feel like reading the next chapter again..

Ok aside from doing some random things, i be meeting some of my sheep also who stayed out. Yea I just become a shepherd so i need time to get to know them better. Yup, jiayou to me cox its a another phase of my Spiritual life. Its been quite some time since i last took care of ppl le, by God's grace, i hope this time round i can be a better shepherd yea.

No comments: