Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bday Celebration

Yea thank God for my cg for celebrating my birthday today, even though my bday is next wed. Haha today for cg me and my cg mates we went around places to places, looking for places significant to me, and video interview me. LOL met quite a few random ppl though on the journey. Am really touched by their efforts put in to make it special =)

Hmm as for this whole week, its been quite xiong for me. Have 2 SOC test, but sadly i failed both. Oh well at least i tried my best for the last one.. Gonna have rt for the time being liao, which means my sat morning will be BURNED! Next week ippt test le, gonna commit into God's hands liao, cox i really am not confident to clinch a silver.

Alrights gonna pack my stuffs liao, prepare for book in. 3 more weeks before my course ends! Persevere on!! Wont be back until next saturday then. Bye!

No comments: